Saturday, January 14, 2012

Jane’s House, Season Finale


This is my final collection of Jane related things. Some of it would actually be found in a regency household, others…I just want them. WARNING: If you are reading Pride and Prejudice or Persuasion and you’ve never read or seen them before and your friends have managed not to give anything away this post may contain spoilers. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.

From Cupsofthepast
Jane Friday 22

DadsTeacups
            Jane Friday 23

also DadsTeacups, Love the bright orange
     Jane Friday 24

PleasingToTheEye a beautiful lace tablecloth
            Jane Friday 25

From AshTreeMeadow
     Jane Friday 26

AnnasTrunk, I made the picture big so we could all read the quote.
     Jane Friday 27


MissEmilyGene, they are called “Love and Other Difficulties”, which I thought was appropriate for Austen. I love skeleton keys! She has a lot more in her store too.
      Jane Friday 28

Let me tell you about Brookish, I love her ideas. Everyone buy something from her! That writing on the scarf? That’s Mr. Darcy’s proposal! On a scarf!
Jane Friday 29

This is not my favorite shirt style but I kept hoping she would do this quote, and she did! Persuasion/Captain Wentworth is my favorite after all.
           Jane Friday 30

But I would go for this shirt too. I love the style. And all the diehard P&P lovers will go for this one too I’m sure.
                Jane Friday 31

And that’s all I have to share for today. If anyone wants to get me a belated Christmas present have Brookish put Wentworth’s Quote on that last shirt style. I wear size Medium. Or get me some teacups and skeleton keys, that works too. Happy Reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment