Sunday, January 15, 2012

Embrace Your Inner Nerd


For those of us who actually like being quizzed on what we’re reading, the following are a few links to shmoop, the new Sparknotes, and their interesting (and timed) quizzes about Jane Austen books.

                                           Quizzical
She’s thinking…thinking…dear oh dear, it’s on the tip of her tongue!

Pride and Prejudice
Emma
Sense and Sensibility
Persuasion
Mansfield Park
Northanger Abbey

Just click on whatever you’re reading and see how you do. They’re kind of tricky, I took a few already and got about half right. It’s been a while since I’ve read all the books. I suggest finishing your book and taking all the quizzes for that one.

This one is a really thorough Janeite quiz about her books(and movie adaptations) and her life. 50 Questions.

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/the-are-you-a-janeite-test

My result was "Heroine" with 92% for book knowledge and 75% Jane knowledge. I told you I have too much time on my hands. . Hurray for Nerds.

How did you score?

Happy Reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment